Unicorn Network Webinar Highlights
October 23, 2019
Presented by: Cate Kozikowski
This webinar is property of United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc., and may not be recorded, and then distributed to the public. Any transcriptions/translations provided live by the “Power of WE” are not official. Please wait for the official English recap and translations for the complete details presented during any webinar.
Disclaimer: You are always personally responsible for your own actions; nothing contained in this or any webinar is to be constituted as advice for any reason. Do your own due diligence and speak with your own experts before making any decisions, such as those relating to health, finances, taxes, and business, to name a few. Decisions to buy digital Fractional Owner Rights (F.O.R.) need always to be based on the information found on the website only and none of the information shared in any webinar is legally binding to the Company, only content directly on the TwnklEstate website is legally binding.
Topic to be discussed:
1. Rainbow Currency 2nd year birthday
2. International Vacation Club (IVC)
4. Mr. Bling Bling and the Biggest Talent Contest
5. CBM upcoming webinar announcement
6. CCH recent updates
Cate opens the webinar with a hearty Wazzzuuubb! Welcoming everyone to the webinar. Dan and all the Founders of course send their greetings and well wishes to everyone as well.
Today, October 23, 2019 we are celebrating the 2 year anniversary of Rainbow Currency! Happy Birthday Rainbow Currency!
On this date back in 2017, it was the first day people were able to become Co-Founders of Rainbow Currency.
We hear all kinds of crazy stories about cryptocurrency.
One crazy shocking figure is that 80% of all ICOs that happened in 2017 (the year Rainbow Currency was founded) are scams! And most all of the others have gone bankrupt, yet Rainbow Currency is still here and that won’t change. Rainbow Currency is here to stay and we are here to make Rainbow Currency Your Everyday Money!
Over the last 2 years a lot of great achievements have already been made with Rainbow Currency (YEM) by the Rainbow Currency Foundation (RCF), Unicorn Network, and many other individual currency holders around the world!
- First car sold for Rainbow Currency
- First real estate sold for Rainbow Currency
- Believe it or not, there is even a horse (a live animal) that has been purchased with Rainbow Currency
- Plus many used cars and motorcycles have been purchased with Rainbow Currency
- And many more items and services are purchased every day, all around the world!
Rainbow Currency has been used to found businesses and is also accepted officially as a substitute for the EURO within the European Union and so many more fantastic achievements.
Additionally there is a delegation which is preparing to travel to Uganda to meet with the Prime Minister and other important officials in November, where there is a live event happening on November 12, 2019. So it is truly exciting times for all of us. You can learn more about this event from the link below:
This webinar is not just about Rainbow Currency, however we chose this specific day in celebration of the 2nd year anniversary of Rainbow Currency.
We share our thanks and appreciation for all our pro-active members, especially in Uganda, London, and all around the world!
We also send a big thanks and appreciation to our Rainbow Currency Foundation as well. This is something that sets Rainbow Currency apart from other cryptocurrencies, the fact that RCF is a non-profit organization, an INGO (International Non-Governmental Organization), where the board members are democratically elected by Rainbow Currency holders. RCF is also a member of the UIA (Union of International Associations), which is recognized by the United Nations.
This is something very special and we are so proud of all that we have achieved together with the Power of We! So well done everyone!
If you did not see the recent event in London, the London Crypto Conference that happened on October 12, 2019, you can see the replay on Veedeo.TV. There were many achievements and exciting announcements shared during that conference about Rainbow Currency.
Cate shared some exciting details about upcoming YEM and TCoin related projects that have a high possibility of launching next week, which will further contribute to the Rainbow Currency economy.
There have been a number of updates that have happened since the last time we talked about TwnklCar based on member feedback and variety of factors. The great news is that TwnklCar has a high probability of opening next week.
- TwnklCar will be opening up for a variety of vehicles (including cars, trucks, vans, campers, and motorcycles) - any make/model around the world!
- Do be aware for the vehicles we are focused on ones with wheels and an engine, as mentioned cars, trucks, vans, campers, motorcycles. So if you are looking for a boat or something else, that will come later, for now focus on the stated types of vehicles for your selections.
- Vehicles must be chosen from what is actually available in your local area - meaning if you live in the USA and you want a vehicle that is only available in Europe, sorry, we cannot help you with that. It must be a vehicle that is actually available in your local area.
- You pick your dream vehicle, you set your target YEM value for the Smart Contract and the timeframe for YEM to reach that value, and you pay for the Smart Contract with the Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC).
- Smart Contracts must be at least 12 months in length due to the time the manufacturer needs to prepare for your order.
- Be aware, since no one has crystal balls to see the future, there may be times when the manufacturer will change models, features, and options for their vehicles, so while we cannot guarantee an exact match, you will be able to list the features and options most important to you for your dream vehicle and the teams will do their best to meet your requests.
- Cars selected must be new vehicles
- Members are limited to 2 vehicles per account
- Members must get a quote from the manufacturer (whether in person at a local dealership or online from the manufacturer’s website configurator) for the retail value of their vehicle of choice so that the proper value can be calculated for the Smart Contract. (Be aware: Proof of this quote may be required when the Smart Contract is created for verification/reservation purposes.)
Smart Contracts serve a few purposes, what is most important to understand is that they are there to help the money you spend today gain more power. Understand the differences between fiat currency (i.e. USD, EUR) and cryptocurrency (i.e. YEM), with fiat currency, that has inflation, where your money is worth less each day, and cryptocurrencies start at the lowest value and gain value as more value is added in the way of currency holders using it and more businesses accepting it and how widely it can be used for example. We have all heard the stories about how for our grandparents a loaf of bread costs 5 cents and nowadays a loaf of bread costs between 2 and 5 dollars. This is not because the bread is so much better today, it is because the fiat money is worth so much less today due to inflation, where they print more money without adding more value. With cryptocurrencies, it is the opposite, it becomes more powerful as the economy accepting the cryptocurrency and the value of the cryptocurrency increases, as we already see happening with Rainbow Currency.
In fact you can see an example of this on TwnklShop right now. Just the other day we listed another refrigerator, now granted it is priced higher in USD than the previous refrigerators we listed, however the price you pay in TSHC (Twnkl Shopping Coin) is dramatically less than it was just a few months ago. This is due to the value of YEM rising in that time. So the higher the value of YEM, the more you can buy with less YEM.
International Vacation Club!
A number of exciting developments have happened for the International Vacation Club (IVC) and it also has a high probability of opening next week as well!
- IVC is a travel membership club with monthly membership dues, which can be paid in YEM or fiat currency (USD/EUR), you receive a discount if you pay in YEM
- There will be 3 Membership types: Single (1 person), Couple (2 people), Family (up to 6 people)
- There will be different membership levels depending on what kind of traveling you want to do, from budget-friendly to luxury
- Can book vacation related services: flights, hotels, cruises, and special IVC member only vacation packages
- Luxury flight travel includes flight accommodations on private jets
- Private jet service provided by Elite Private Jets (Dan announced this new partnership at the London Crypto Conference)
- Can book immediate travel with fiat currency - when you do, you will receive cashback in YEM as well (cashback is paid after travel is completed, can be used towards next trip)
- Starting in 2nd year of membership with IVC, you will receive EXTRAS (depending on travel booked, membership type & level) when booking travel through IVC, such as free upgrades, free night stays, and many others
- Smart Contracts are available for longterm vacation planning, 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years in advance
- After the Smart Contract is executed a vacation specialist will contact you to finalize your trip plans
- Smart Contracts are paid with Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC)
- Save up to 95% on travel when booked through IVC
Special IVC Member Only Vacation Packages, 2 examples:
1. An 18-day Around the World Luxury Vacation
- Reminiscent of the 80-days Around the World journey
- Starts in London and travels around the world to exotic and luxury destinations
- Package valued at US$100,000
- Only 40 tickets available
- Trip planned for Q2 2021 (April/May/June)
2. The 10 Year WazzUb Anniversary Celebration in Las Vegas
- Happening November 11, 2021
- Open to as many who want to attend as possible
- 2 package levels: 5-star hotel & regular flight (or might be charter flights from continents around the world as well, depending on how many are attending from various destinations) or 5-star hotel & private jet flight
For those who are unaware, when you fly on a private jet, you are picked up at your home in a limo, driven to the airport, you skip the long lines and have a quick experience to board your flight, then when you arrive at your destination, you have a limo ride to your hotel. The private jets themselves are very spacious and comfortable inside, plenty of legroom, some of the seats recline so it is like a bed, this is especially handy if you have a long flight, and the in-flight service is impeccable. So this is truly a luxurious experience.
What is the coolest is that with the International Vacation Club and Smart Contracts, this level of luxury is within reach for everyone.
The Unicorn Network TEAM is looking forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas for this special anniversary event! We hope you all can join us.
In other updates, we have some unfortunate news to share, you may have heard that Mr. Bling Bling (Alphonso Williams) has recently passed away. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all his friends and fans around the world. We will all miss you.
During the webinar, the last song Mr. Bling Bling did with us in Unicorn Network was played, called Christmas in Our Hearts. The song reminds us all that we can keep that feeling of love, joy, peace, and family in our hearts all year round. Thank you Mr. Bling Bling for all the joy you brought to the world.
So in respect and honor of Mr. Bling Bling (Alphonso Williams), who was going to be the face of the Biggest Talent Contest and main judge, the next season of Biggest Talent will not be starting until 2020. Season 5 of the Biggest Talent Contest will be dedicated to Mr. Bling Bling. The team and those close to the project, as you can imagine, have been heartbroken and devastated by this news and some time for healing is needed before we jump into our next season. We hope you all can understand. As soon as we have further updates, we will keep everyone posted.
For those who wish to learn more about Mr. Bling Bling and if you have the ability, please consider helping his family with a donation during this time of need, no amount is too big or too small, visit his website for more info. And if you cannot help monetarily, please send your good will, positive thoughts, prayers, and intentions to his family, and all his friends and fans around the world. Thank you.
For Cashback Marketing, there will be some exciting news and solutions for customers, which will be shared in a webinar to be announced next week. It will be announced in both WazzUb as usual and in the CBM back office. Thank you all for your patience while the team has been finding the best solutions for everyone.
Regarding the recent updates on CryptoCoin.House (CCH), that were posted in WazzUb and on CCH. World Finance Street is still the people behind CCH, however to make things even better for all Unicorn Network members, they have formed a separate company called Unicorn Service Co, Ltd, which is exclusively dedicated to serving Unicorn Network and is fully licensed for this activity. This is great because it will allow them to add more options, which they have already been working on, such as adding more ways to deposit funds to your CCH wallet and more ways to cash out. Once these updates are complete, CCH will update everyone on their website.
Additionally CCH is adding a new more secure verification system, which uses video during the verification process. Basically, you would put your cell phone in video mode (or use a webcam), take a selfie video of yourself holding your ID so that both your face is clearly seen and your ID is readable in the video at the same time. More information about this process will be shared on the CCH website once the updates are complete. And do be aware that if you previously verified yourself on CCH and now you are requesting a cash out, you will need to verify yourself again with the new verification system in CCH, just that you know.
We are also adding an updated verification system for the SafeZone as well and will share more details about that once it is installed.
Also do be aware if you want to know more about the regulations that the Rainbow Currency Foundation has implemented, please see the Regulations page on their website.
Those are the updates for today. Cate closes the webibnar with a Wazzzzuuubbb, thanking everyone for joining her, and wishing all the best to everyone. Bye-bye.
With your success in mind,
Cate Kozikowski, and
Your WAZZUB Support Team
Additional Info from Support:
Need help? Use the handy SUPPORT hexagon in the SafeZone.
For all Unicorn Network Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here: https://www.safe.zone (WEBINARS hexagon)
For all Rainbow Currency Webinar info:
Read recaps and register for webinars here:
https://www.rainbowcurrency.com (WEBINAR RECAPS button from menu)
Remember to check out the SafeZone Radio Show too at a NEW TIME!
Airing live every Thursday from 11a.m.-12 p.m. USA Pacific Time. Listen live and check out past show recordings at: https://www.safe.zone (RADIO SHOWS hexagon)
Please note effective March 20, 2019 Unicorn Network is updating its social media policy. Member updates will be posted in WazzUb.com under the NEWS area, please check there for member updates. External social media pages and groups will be closing step by step. We will post further updates as available. Thank you.
Unicorn Network Third Party Social Media Disclaimer;
The Unicorn Network uses third party websites and applications for marketing, and will often ask members to voluntarily interact with these services in order to increase reach of our postings. However, unless specifically stated, the Unicorn Network does not vouch for the safety or security of these services, and the member is advised that they use these services with the understanding that any issues which may arise from their usage are not the responsibility of the Unicorn Network.
** Reminder for all members: ** We have a strict anti-spam policy. Please be professional when sharing links for any of our offers. It has been noticed that some members have been posting their links on other people and group's Facebook pages. ** This is spamming!!! ** You should not post your links on anybody else's pages or in groups unless it is a page or group specifically set up for sharing business opportunities. You should not post your links on the timeline of any other person in any Social site unless they have given you permission to do so. Please be respectful and professional. Thank You.
Member Invitation guidelines
Our Rainbow Currency is a very exciting opportunity for all members and for the future of commerce and financial transactions.
We know everyone is super excited and very eager and innovative in promoting our Rainbow Currency and this once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.
As always we want to be mindful of the reputation of the company and of course yourself when promoting. A few things to be mindful of:
A. Whenever translating any information, brand names must be in English. Rainbow Currency, Twnkl, Glitter, Rainbow, SafeZone, etc., must be in English.
B. Always give accurate information using company pages as a guideline for information. Don't mislead by making wild claims or by changing the meaning of anything. If you are not sure what something means, please clarify.
C. Be sure to comply with local and International anti-spam regulations regarding emails. If using mailings you should be sure that those you are sending emails to are opted-in to receive emails. If you are emailing friends/family be sure to respect their wishes if they ask you not to send them offers.
D. Never use our Mailaxy for any marketing mailings. It is intended to be used for personal use only. Accounts may be closed if we get blacklisted due to members using Mailaxy for marketing and marked as spam.
*Never post your links or promotions on the profile page of any other member. If you post on your own profile those who follow you will see it if they follow your posts.
*Never reply to someone else's post or comment with links or promotions.
*If you belong to groups that allow you to post marketing, and there are many, be sure to follow their rules and don't flood them with constant posts. Watch to see what others do as a group. If there are several hundreds or thousands of active people in that group and there is only one person posting the same thing every 5 minutes or every hour don't do the same thing just because that one person does it. Do what is customary for that group.
F. Don't constantly tag random people on your posts. That function is meant to tag a person who may be in a picture, or tag someone that needs to take attention to that post because it is relevant to them.
G. Don't add people to groups without their permission. This happens to me all the time and it is very annoying. You can send invitations and that gives the person the option to join, ignore, or simply delete your request.
H. Many members have posted marketing material that can be used and shared, graphics and videos that can be shared, and ideas on better marketing practices. Always be mindful to personalize things that you use and be sure to keep information accurate. If you see something that you like that has not been given to share or use, always contact the owner of that material and ask their permission before doing anything with it.
Because our websites are hosted on the worldwide web, access may be available in other countries. We are happy to make the content, software, products, and/or services available to people in any country where legal to do so. And while we are not currently aware of any country that bans information of this type, nor specifically the information we provide, we make no representation that materials on the websites are appropriate or legal for use in any locations outside the United States. The laws regarding use of content, software, products, and/or services via the Internet may vary in different countries. If you have access to our websites from a location outside the United States of America, you and you alone are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Accessing the websites is prohibited from any country where the contents are deemed illegal, or where they are contrary to regulations.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our project. Any examples of results are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed on our website depends on the time you devote to the project, on your knowledge and on various marketing skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any success or specific result. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Materials found on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential results or earnings.
Copyright © 2011-2019 United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc.
All rights reserved.